Saturday, March 10, 2012

Any "DOLLAR BILL DONATORS?"

I received a question from my little sister-writer. Well shes not my blood sister but nonetheless shes my fellow writer at arms. She asked a good question. "Terrell, why don't you have more followers?" Good question, but I suppose a better question is, "Am I aiming for followers are "DOLLAR BILL DONATORS?" you get it.....lol......you get it?.....lol

Its not important, at least to me how many followers I have on all these different social networking sites, whats most important is exactly how many of those followers are "DOLLAR BILL DONATORS"

Here is an example, I'll use my facebook which equates to EBOOK sales versus face to face street sales.

Here goes: Um on facebook with all my pages totaled I may have a following of 5200 friends. But for some reasons I don't see those friends equating to "DOLLAR BILL DONATORS"
The streets I meet 10 people, and 8 of those become "DOLLAR BILL DONATORS" You follow my drift?

Its not important the amount of followers you have, its the amount of "DOLLAR BILL DONATORS" you have.

I hope this helped someone, I'll be back on regular blogging discussion soon.
AND THEN WE CAN PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment